Skip to Content
- If a trip is booked and a client cancels outside of 14 days, there is no charge.
- If the client cancels from 14 to 7 days before the charter, the fee is 1/2 price that particular charter and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If the client cancels within 7 days of the charter, it is a full charge for the scheduled charter.
- The client is encouraged to call the captain to alert them to any change of plans, as soon as possible, to avoid a charge.
- If there is inclement weather, where the captain deems the charter should not proceed, there is no charge.
- If the booking fee is deemed refundable, a $4.00 processing fee will be subtracted.